For the provision of technical support services our company and its worldwide partners will adopt the appropriate methodologies, which deal with delivery of services within the framework of an integrated and wider service management methodology.
Depending on the actual needs of the customer, the support services can include:
- Provision for post-implementation support (e.g. post go live support);
- Provision for user support/hotline /helpdesk available during business hours and on call support after business hours
- Provision of support on-site, remote dial-in, website access to patches, fixes and knowledge base
- Support for application deployment and system software security updates, installation of patches, upgrades and bug fixes;
- Support for hardware maintenance, upgrades and bug fixes with local presence, if applicable
- Provision for periodic tests, inspections, and preventive maintenance according to the recommended practices furnished by the original equipment manufacturer aimed at achieving efficient operation of the system and provides safe and adequate service at all times, if applicable
- Submission of reports for each and every unscheduled outage detailing the cause of the outage, fixes, and steps necessary to prevent recurrence;
- Maintainance of system documentation, infrastructure and configuration and availability to the customer on a regular updates basis.