The INTRASOFT SiWi Gateway acts as a proxy to provide controlled access to the services of the INTRASOFT SiWi Portal. It is used to expose services to external parties as well as to allow internal applications to access external services in a secure and controlled manner. The INTRASOFT SiWi Gateway can facilitate the same functions as the SiWi Portal:
- traders’ preparation of an import or export customs declaration. It also provides the appropriate list of all required certificates and permit documents along with the appropriate agencies depending on the commodity codes involved.
- traders’ preparation and submission of the necessary permit requests to the appropriate agency branch.
- government agencies users’ reception, validation, process and response to permit requests.
- traders’ fee payment management and notifications
- trader’s permit response processing.